Monday, September 6, 2010

The Wait is Almost Over

This hasn't been as long of a summer as many before for Hawks fans. Since the Hawks won the Stanley Cup in June, fans like me have been able to catch up with who has the cup, not to mention see the team online at a million public appearances around Chicago (the Cubs and Sox appearances alone have been numerous). It's been an active summer in terms of roster changes, especially the big change in goal to Marty Turco. And while I will really miss Byfuglien, Versteeg, Fraser, and Burish (some for talent, others for sheer entertainment), I'm looking forward to learning a whole new set of players and seeing them in action.

2 1/2 weeks until preseason, which I know doesn't count, but I'm so desperate for some hockey!

No comments:

Post a Comment