Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stanley's Tour of Chicago


They did it. The Blackhawks brought the cup home to Chicago. And I'm proud to say I was there for game 1 of the history that was made. I can't wait to go this Sunday on vacation to Chicago. Maybe we'll get a glimpse of the cup? Although I have gotten to see it a few times in Toronto at the IHHF, along with the Conn Smythe. I can't wait to go back and see Toews' name on that one.


So it's been passed around at Chicago bars, attended the a Cubs/Sox game at Wrigley, and been to California to be on the Tonight Show. Where to next?

While I'm not sure of the answer to that question, what the hell is Marian Hossa wearing?! (Check it out at :40)


I know you're not American, but what is that about?! He looks like an extra at the beginning of Borat where he's in Kazakhstan. What, is Hossa letting Ovechkin dress him now? It's the dark sunglasses, hat, and Blackhawks flag as a scarf at the ball game that get me. Well, if he's ridiculously hungover, I believe he has good reason. I noted that Patrick Kane sounded really hoarse on the Tonight Show. I'm sure it' s been non-stop parties, and why not? They're young, they deserve it, and let's face it folks: with our cap space issues, this is probably not a repeater for the 2010-2011 NHL season.

No comments:

Post a Comment