5. Ah, Cal Clutterbuck. You are a thug, but your name is fun to say. Singing your name to the "Lollipop" song (and seeing you punch a guy during the lip pop part), or just replacing "Jitterbug" with it in the 80s Wham! classic, Wake Me Up. Not to mention your last name is a defunct anagram of clusterfuck.
4. Seriously? This guy plays hockey? Yea, Jeff Tambellini plays for the Islanders (poor guy) and scored two goals tonight (take THAT John Tavares!). Not many Italian names in hockey, eh? Though he is Canadian, not Italian by birth.
3. Even more rare than the Italian hockey name is the Greek hockey name. NOBODY DIRESPECTS TOM KOSTOPOULOS!
2. Alexei Ponikarovsky. One of the fun Russian names. I love how it barely fits on the jersey.
1. And the best name: our own Dustin Byfuglien. I think this pretty much sums it up.
Honorable Mention: PATRICK O'SULLIVAN!! I don't think this guys name could be any more Irish. I tried to find a pic of him fighting, but to no avail. Maybe he'll bring a bit of luck O' the (Canadian) Irish to the Oilers.
Well, that was fun. Blackhawks 3rd period is up and it's 2-0 Hawks! I don't miss Havlat.